The outside works end of week 2

Slightly late in putting this up I know but all three of us had a sickness bug so I didn’t manage to get any good photos until now. So week two is over of the outside works and despite horrendous weather midweek good progress has been made. So we now have trenches all dug and pipes laid and started to be filled in. The prep work has been done for the concrete slabs in the field (for the caravan), the orchard (for the three sheds) and behind the recreation area for my craft cabin. We did struggle to find where the mains water pipe fed into the land (and when I saw we I don’t really mean me at all, we being our fabulous builder). But there is a plan in place to locate it apparently so all the pipes can be joined up. Photos below of the progress so far.